We are a proudly level 2 BBBEE training service provider, established to provide recognised qualifications, accredited training (utilising individual unit standards to final qualifications) as well as offering short courses, essential skills, computer training, and specific industry requirements for all potential new and current adult learners in South Africa.
Through empowering in education, working with our top recognised affiliates, we assist Organisations with current and future Skills Development Plans (SDP), Annual Training Reports (ATR), learnership (where attainable) and we endeavour to ensure upskilling of their existing, potential, and new staff working towards an ultimate career path as well as creating opportunities for job seekers to become sought after and employable in the South African job market.
Situated in the industrial heart of Gauteng, Infinity Academy offers onsite, offsite, and online short courses designed for industrial, medium, and small commercial businesses. These present invaluable skills for staff and management, including essential office services, management practices, sales, marketing, and OH&S requirements. Become a Qualified Property Practitioner and Principal with us. We meet skills development facilitation prerequisites and offer accredited courses too. We also work with top strategic partners to give you the best in training as we simply love empowering you in education!
To become a recognised and respected solution provider in Training and Development in South Africa. Sharing our knowledge to assist all learners to attain final qualifications and ensure skills development in South Africa.
What they have to say
Newsletter Sign Up
We Trained Thousands Of People Over The Years. Join Our Community & Get Free Updates & Tips
The future of learning is here with IAcademy, our online learning management system which affords you to conclude courses at your own time, place, and leisure all simply online.
Certificates are downloadable on successful completion of the specific course concluded. IAcademy optimizes both business training needs & your individual career goals and objectives. Please also take advantage of the free added value courses for your perusal too.
Short course provisioning is one of the most dynamic features of the emerging education and training system of South Africa. This kind of provisioning is particularly associated with “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet a specific need in workplace environments. Therefore, it is considered a viable and common method for optimal workplace functioning in all contexts and greatly facilitates access to learning in a manageable manner in terms of cost, time, energy and resources, for both the employer and employee. “IAcademy” has developed top-quality courses online, this site is updated on a regular basis offering new relevant South African courses.
We Offer Various Courses
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System.
- ISO 45001:2018- Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- PAIA & POPIA Management System.
- MS Office Excel 2016 – Essentials, Advanced or Expert
- MS PowerPoint 2016 – Essentials, Advanced or Expert
- MS Office Word 2016 – Essentials, Advanced or Expert
- Outlook 2016 Essentials and email etiquette
- SAGE and quick books
- basic business administration
- Administrative Support
- Advertising Sales Training
- Anger Management
- basic business administration
- Business Acumen
- Body Language Basics
- Business and Office Administration
- Business Writing Skills
- Call Centre Management
- Crisis Management
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employment Equity and Skills Development
- Executive and Personal Assistants
- Goal Setting and getting things done
- High Performance Teams inside the company
- Human Resource Management
- Internet Marketing Fundamentals
- Leadership and Influence
- Managing Personal Finance
- Marketing Basics
- Media and Public Relations
- Middle Management
- Multi-Level Marketing
- Negotiating Skills
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills and Proposal Writing
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Sales Training and Motivation
- Social Media and Marketing with top experts
- Stress Management
- Telephone Etiquette
- Time Management
- and lots lots more over 80 courses to choose from
- First Aiders
- OHS Rep
- Evacuation leaders
- Fire Fighting Techniques
- Facilitator ( Facilitate learning utilising a variety of given methods)
- Facilitate and Evaluate learner interventions
- Assessor (Conduct outcomes based assessment)
- Moderator (Conduct Moderation of outcomes assessment)
- Facilitator, Assessor & Moderator Special
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR (SDF), WORKPLACE SKILLS PLAN (WSP) & ANNUAL TRAINING REPORTS (ATR)
- OCCUPATIONALLY DIRECTED EDUCATION TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PRACTICES- FULL QUALIFICATION
- NEW VENTURE CREATION
- GENERIC MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
- NQF 4 & 5 Real estate
CODE OF CONDUCT
PDE 4 & 5
- 10 PROJECTS
- now ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH IACADEMY at your own time, leisure and pace
NQF 4 & 5 QUALIFICATION
- ONLINE THROUGH ZOOM
- fun and interactive
- 4 MONTHS
- researching your client
- handling objectives
- understanding wants and needs
- the 7 rules of sales
- sealing the deal
- looking out for buying signals
- presentation skills
- and lots more!
SESSION 1: HOW ONLINE MARKETING REALLY WORKS- A MINI AUDIT:
- Learn how online Marketing works: How prospects and your Business online; where you are now; How well you compete; Where your opportunities are; where you should be. Objective: With understanding you know where to focus.
SESSION 2: HOW YOUR AUDIENCE TURNS INTO CUSTOMERS:
- How to implement social media and local marketing strategies to attract ideal prospects. Objective: Know which Social Media Networks you should use and why; set up Google and more.
SESSION 3: WHO YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS ARE:
- Ideal Customer Avatars are the cornerstone of all your Marketing efforts. Learn how to Research and Survey. Learn what to do to get them to “know-
Like – Trust”- enough to buy. Objective: Create & use a buyer persona.
SESSION 4: FACEBOOK MARKETING TOOLS & TIPS:
- Learn how to use Facebook as a Marketing tool. Objective: Optimize your Facebook Business Page.
SESSION 5: CONTENT IS KING- HOW TO REIGN
- Quality content gets you noticed and read, great images make users stop and look. We cover Resources, Tools & Best Practices for Social Media. Objective: Implement a Content Calendar, Use images to attract and engage ideal customers.
SESSION 6: VIDEO MARKETING & FACEBOOK LIVE:
- Video is the most powerful medium for influencing purchasing habits and is the top marketing content you can put out there! Learn why, what, where and how to create and repurpose video. Objective: Go LIVE professionally with confidence!
SESSION 7: BUILD YOUR LIST:
- Don’t let anyone tell you email marketing is dead. This is a CRITICAL marketing tactic that helps them get to trust you. Email is used to take prospects to the buying stage of their journey and builds relationships. Objective: Create sign-up forms and lead magnets to attract new prospects;
SESSION 8: ANALYTICS & ADS:
- Learn about Facebook & Google Ads. Objective: Ad basics and Pitfalls to Avoid.
SESSION 9: LINKEDIN LEAD GENERATION:
- Create a Profile that gets you noticed. Implement a lead generation strategy along the principles of Josh Turner’s “Booked” Program Objective: Create a Lead Generation process that constantly tops up!
Situated in the industrial heart of Gauteng, Infinity Academy offers onsite, offsite, and online short courses designed for industrial, medium, and small commercial businesses.